Nurse's Office

Information For the 2018-2019 School Year

Each student must have an Emergency Information Card on file. (Extra copies available at the main office, or the nurse's office)

Every new student must have a copy of a Physical Form filled out by a medical provider prior to admission to school.

Physicals for SPORTS need to be provided and on file every two years.

Students must have their most recent Immunization Record available every year.

2018-2019 Student Emergency Information Form

School Physical Form